Sunday, March 29, 2009
Jane Haproff
Jane Haproff's lecture touched on a very interesting subject in my opinion. The whole idea of religion is one that I personally have mixed emotions about. I agreed when she talked about how religion is a part of the environment you come from and has played a huge role in keeping order throughout the decades. The idea that religion has been used as a governing figure for so many years is part of the reason I question the accountability it has. Another problem is the fact that there are so many different religions, based mostly geographically, with many different conflicting views. So who's right? Raised christian, I did go to church religiously for the greater part of my youth and do agree that I was taught some good lessons. As I've got older I have chose to rely on self guidance rather than a church. In all the lecture was interesting because I keep an open mind to all ideas regarding religion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment