Sunday, April 5, 2009
My opinion of Int.1
Overall I believe this class is a great requirement for all college students. Whether or not people enjoy the course, the information we learn about our environment is important to our day to day lives. I considered myself a fairly "green" person till we did exercises like our environmental footprint. The class has opened my eyes to things I hadn't considered to play a role with our planet, so I am excited to have learned more. The other day this class played a direct role in a decision on buying a gas, electric, or push lawnmower with me and my roommates. After looking at our options and taking into consideration that we're all in our twenties and in good shape, we decided to go ahead with the push mower. It is extra work, but the fact that it isn't consuming any resource but our own energy is what I considered the responsible thing to do. In all, this course is good for everyone because it explains how each person plays a role in our environmental well being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is really awesome that you guys took into consideration the environment when purchasing a lawn mower. That’s what helping the environment is all about. If in daily life, everyone was selfless and took into consideration the environment, then our home (Earth) would be in a lot better shape than it is today.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that your a fairly green person I wish I was more like you. I'm starting to be though! I agree that I'm glad that this class is required or else I probably would still be living life the same as I was before. Which in my opinion was not healthy for the environment. If we had more people like you we would not be in the predicament that we are in. Keep doing what you do!
ReplyDelete