Sunday, May 3, 2009
Enviromental Careers
The topic of environmental careers is a great choice as we come to the end of this class. For me, it was truly surprising some of the facts I didn't know before taking this course. This is my last year at Sierra and I am now making a decision on what I want to do specifically for a career. It is interesting that you can find a "green" part to almost any field of work and to me seems like an important concern. If there one thing that everyone can agree on is that we need to preserve our livable environment, so why not take part in an environmental job. Everyone can do this in their own way, so I'll be sure to incorporate it into whatever my final path is. Hopefully more and more people will find ways to apply their "green" tendencies at work and home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment